8.10.04

It’s a blog!

Internet and tv are now hooked up…I have a feeling that I’ll be writing a bit more frequently based solely on my ability to connect to the world wide web.

The apartments are pretty much settled and the arrangement is working out fine.

I have decided that I need a job…I need some positive cash flow; nothing crazy just a little bit. Ideally, I should do something legal, but recently I had a slightly better idea. Back in the days of my youth we had these fantastic fundraisers to build a field of dreams—the concept was some sort of toned down version of child labor. They made kids run around a track of sorts until the point of exhaustion. Oh, and the reason this came to mind was because in order to ‘volunteer’ you had to be sponsored.

I don’t want to run. I want sponsors. We can come up with some type of arrangement that we find mutually agreeable, but I will not run.

Like I said the tv is back, so I’ll write more after the debates.

1 Comments:

Blogger Leighton said...

I will sponsor you ten cents a lap as long as it is a tax write-off. However, I demand that you run on a very hot day, drink very little water, and then head immediately into a warm classroom where you learn all about the digestive system. Do we have a deal?

09 October, 2004 00:22  

Post a Comment

<< Home