6.9.04

If I was hiding from the feds, I’d be in Rio

That is of course if I had any reason to hide from the feds.

Things are really starting to get interesting around here. Hopefully within the next two weeks I should be livening in a new apartment. This, in conjunction with finally getting some cash money, should really help my cheerful disposition.

I’ve noticed a couple of things lately. The first is that I have been doing a lot of complaining. I have a feeling that this doesn’t make me the most endearing person to the populous. Secondly, I have been thinking of many a big plan and taking no action. This second thing is not anything new…I tend to live with my head in the clouds.

The republicans are gone.

I’m listening to French lessons as I go to sleep and working on a way to become an Italian citizen.

Now that television is back in my life I have noticed that it lacks the panache and artistry of the written word. This shouldn’t be news to anyone but it really is a waste of time. I am wasting too much time.

I could really use 20 million dollars.

I just had a great overly egotistical idea: I am going to start a million Ryan march; we’ll work out the details later.

Oh, and another thing; I am so freaking sick of fitness professional John Basedow and his commercials.

I’ll be back, the muse comes to me at moments of my most lazy as of late.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home