31.8.04

The night of the communist

Bravo, bravo (insert amorphous cheers here)

So I watched a spot o RNC this evening and was amused and somewhat concerned. I’ll make this short and brief and let the minions hash out the details.

As I have mentioned in the past its high time this country and the uneducated populous currently attending the RNC and having this City spending millions of dollars to make sure the castle doesn’t get stormed learn history.

I think by most standards and viewpoints McCarthyism was not a highpoint in our nation’s history. Apparently I was wrong. This evening both the terminator and educator both made countless comparisons, analogies, whatever you want to call them, between Communism and terrorism.

Are we really that dumb?

Oh, by the way, I am bad with math but follow this, I think it’s kind of like a geometrical proof:

1. September 11, 2001 = UBL & AQ
2. UBL & AQ = Terrorists
3. SH = UBL/AQ (take your pick)
4. SH = September 11, 2001
5. War in Iraq = War on Terrorism
6. Against war in Iraq = Against war on terror
7. Against war on terror = terrorist
8. Terrorist = Anti-American
9. Anti-American = Communist

maybe I’m just crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home