27.7.04

Call me Enron.

Today was the day I finally did it.  I broke down and bought a shredder.  I’m cleaning out my cabinets and I am coming to the realization that I have some weird way of saving almost everything that comes through my mailbox—that and I think I might have a receipt fetish.  Case in point, I found about three receipts from K-Mart for detergent and toilet paper.  Why in the hell do I need them? It is not like I can take that shit back if I don’t like it.  Sometimes my own brilliance confuse me.

I can now happily say that my defunct fiscal identity cannot be easily recreated without hiring some expensive reconstruction service.
 
In light of all the recent Jeopardy hoopla, I offer you this older gem.

More later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Leighton said...

inevitably it is the one thing i throw away that i end up needing. i do not think you will need your toilet paper receipt, but once i refused to clean my desk all year, and once i caved, i ended up throwing away my airline ticket to hawaii for the next day.

29 July, 2004 01:44  

Post a Comment

<< Home