28.2.06

Last night's dream

The translation will follow, but enjoy this for now if you will.

Dream

So it was a really dream because I was at work and I had to do something and I went outside smoke a cigarette and all of a sudden became really cracked out and could run ridiculously fast like in fast forward the whole time and mumble and I ran around the block but it was this weird block in tribeca that when I turned the corner turned into the east village and then a door opened because I was going so fast I jumped I jumped really far I turned the next corner again mumbled I ran into an alley way between a restaurant and another bar I’d never run down the alley way before but it was vaguely familiar it reminded me of the alley way at the skinny but I noticed this time that there was a television mumbled and then it went down a hill and descended into a bedroom I’d been in before it had two bunk beds another bed down below for some reason I presumed that my younger brother was in the bottom bunk but I had the ability to jump really high so I jumped I touched the ceiling the ceiling was like 25 feet in the air mumbled but I just kinda floated I returned to the ground at this point I mumble a curious george bear a bottle a scotch and a bottle of captain morgans the bottle of scotch was sitting in a wine holder that had hands like a guy the curious george bear you could attach by velcro at his paws on the top and the bottom so I attached his paws around the bottle of rum and put it back in a drink holder and went to climb into bed when I did so I noticed that there was all this junk there and were frozen or they were melted but somewhat leaking icepacks the soft kind so I got out of bed to throw those on the ground and there was junk everywhere and then I realized that there was a dog there and it was micho and he was chewing on a 7-up bottle but like the mini kind that they give you in the hospital so I took it out of his mouth I threw it down the hall and then all of a sudden I noticed the sound of the tv again playing something tires screeching a woman screaming shrieking and then I realized I was awake and it was the tv in the other room and my music had stopped the normally drowns out the noise the time is 2:25 and I’m pissed that I’m awake

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home