12.1.06

I was meant to be a man of leisure.

Unfortunately, I am not yet blessed with a man of leisure’s means. One day, I will. Today, I did however read a book, Henry James’, The American. I quite enjoyed it although I still must speak with some of my more literary endowed friends to see if I truly captured the essence of it. I am, after all not classically trained in such arts.

I started my job for educational credits on Tuesday. Tomorrow, I venture through for round two. I am not sure yet what to make of it but am resolved to take from it whatever I may. At this point in my fledgling career, anything might be a positive.

I think tomorrow, or the next day I will venture back into the city. The illness I have had ever since returning is finally subsiding and I feel that I can now venture out and be social. I am, if you did not already now, very fond of both music and commas. The miraculous recovery of my external hard-drive has brought me more joy than anyone can possibly imagine. I listen to music again, that, my friends, is a good thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home