7.3.05

The Zen of a sliced pinky and blurry vision.

The new phenomenon of me is all the rage in 2005. I’m not sure exactly why. Floating bodies?

There is a great difficulty in typing with nine fingers. I don’t recommend trying it, I recommend eating well. So today is whatever day it may be and I was speaking with a professor who promptly advised me that she had a dream about me. This threw through me for a loop, momentarily of course because my unflappability can’t be undermined for more than a few minutes at a time but luckily it was of pure thoughts and academia.

I wonder what it feels like to wear a postman’s garb. I do not think that as long as there is a form of pollution there will be a mystery. But who will be screaming when the yelling stops?

Sometimes the maths are better left unsolved and to the deep bass notes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home