25.2.05

Reset the shot-clock.


My health is on the rebound thanks to the z-pack. The unfortunate side of this blessing will be the requirement that I reenter society, replete with its pleasures and obligations.

There is snow outside. I never spoke much about them but I found the Gates quite fascinating. There are some pictures below. There have been quite a many conversations, had and overheard regarding Christo and Jean Claude’s work in the park. One of the best critiques I heard was that “art is stupid.” The irony killed me. I have no problem with those who don’t understand it, at times it confuses all of us. But stupid?

There are a lot of stupid things and stupid people in this world, but I doubt that art in whatever form it may take ever falls into that category.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home