22.6.04

My god how did it get to be this late?

I was ironing and someone had the audacity to interrupt me after 23:50. I say audacity because there is no such thing as a mobile booty call from 3000 miles away. You know who you are; laugh now.

All things being equal, I love worthless clichés. It is way too easy to become sedate and commonplace for the ordinary person and that it is why it is all the more perplexing to hear of the extraordinary doing the same. There is something to be said for being one’s own best friend.

Spent the evening on the roof with the Dutch, the green bottled Dutch that is.

As progressive as I like to style myself, I was thinking that if I was alive in the mid 19th century, British, wealthy and of good pedigree, and younger than I am old now; I would have been a model imperialist.
My how things change in a couple of centuries…

Come to think of it, maybe I do believe in reincarnation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home